Thursday, December 10, 2009

Celluloid Bachelor #12: Tiger Woods Double Feature

You know, I don't really care - at all - about Tiger Woods. I don't like golf, I don't watch TV news (tabloid, cable, or otherwise), and I really don't care about the celebrity aspect of it.

But what has been cool are all the weirdo videos that have popped up here and there. So, in other of that, here are a couple Tiger Woods themed videos.

#1 is simply a reenactment that recently aired on a Chinese news program. I have no idea what they are saying, but the animated sequence toward the end is priceless.



#2 is where the language becomes more important - and when the usual music dimension gets tied back in - as it is a slow-jam version of Tiger's apparent voicemail to one of his illicit ladies. Never before has a dude not wanting to get caught by his wife sounded more romantic. Hat tip, these folks.

No comments: