Tuesday, August 4, 2009

posts posts posts

Hello friends and fans and creepy peeps that know I probably wish they weren't reading this,

Just wanted to let you know I have a few posts up elsewhere that you might be interested in.

My good pal Matt posted the second installment of my new "show of the week" feature on Addicted to Vinyl. Hint: It is tomorrow night and involves a band that rhymes with Slow Handsome.

Also, I have a couple new posts on Citizen Dick. The first is a lengthy review of the new Ramona Falls album. The second is a review of Sunday night's The Horse's Ha show at the Beachland Tavern.

Check them out and, as always, feel free to add your own two cents!

Smiles,

CB

2 comments:

Bill Rocks Cleveland said...

Hmm...neither Nickelback nor Hinder rhyme with Slow Handsome and that show's next week.

CB said...

Ha. I'm not very good at rhyming.