Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rocktober 14

Level of awesomeness to report for the day: Minimal.

I had to work ALL FREAKING DAY on what usually is a work-from-home-if-I-feel-like-it day.

This afternoon, I was "shadowed" by an international visitor, something arranged by one of the area's finer non-profit groups, one that I have a lot of time for. It was fun, as the individual was pretty cool and interesting, though both of us probably ingested far more caffeine than usual and spent a lot of time showing off pictures of our respective doggies. Some things are universal, I suppose.

So, there was some awesomeness, which is what Rocktober is all about. Now I'm gonna go home (I'm still in my office!), change clothes, catch a three-peat of Law & Order, and hit the sack. Another early (for me) morning tomorrow. Boo.

1 comment:

Kelly and José said...

Today will make up for it :)

-Kelly