Monday, October 13, 2008

Rocktober 13

Today has been another delightful warm fall day. The only downside of such weather (and yes, I'm the type of prick that is gonna dwell on the downside of a beautiful day) is that we will most assuredly pay for this loveliness with increased weather shittiness some time in April. Or May.

That being said, some awesomeness to report.

1) Today was the second no-need-for-an-alarm-clock day in a row. Nice. I won't have another one of those for at least 10 more days, so it was particularly nice.

2) I got a big project off my list of things-to-do today. It didn't take that long, especially considering how long I've been either putting it off or fiddling at the margins of it, but it was definitely one of those things where the time had to be right and the stars had to align for me to make the last gasp effort. Today was it. Thank god.

3) The cable guy came today to figure out why certain channels just aren't working on my TV and was thwarted in his effort to figure it out. Why is this awesome? Because I don't really watch those channels anyway, but it'll still motivate Time Warner to credit my account a few bucks.

4) Last but not least, I'm off to Lakewood soon to watch the Browns game with a couple of friends and hopefully see the bartendress I've been crafting this fake yet complicated and humorous crush narrative on. I don't know if she'll be working, but it really doesn't matter at this point, as there'll still be plenty of time to make up more facts and whatnot.

No comments: