Saturday, June 7, 2008

Birthday Festivities plan

So after much thought -- most of which occurred during my 3-hour birthday walk from Ohio City to Tremont/all around Tremont in a failed attempt to find the farmer's market/back to Ohio City for birthday beers (ice cold cans of MGD - you take the good with the bad) at the Glass Bubble -- I have settled on a plan for this evening.

I'm picking up my friend at about 630, then we are hitting up Bar Cento for some pre-dinner cocktail action. Then it is off for dinner at Light Bistro (the menu just won me over). Afterwards, we'll probably hit up Flying Fig for post-dinner cocktails (mostly because my dining companion is in love with the Van Gogh double espresso vodka and the Fig has a good drink featuring it) and probably some cake.

Then, I don't know, but if my first three decades are any indication, it will likely involve poor and regrettable decision making. We shall see.

Thanks everyone for the tips and wishes!

2 comments:

Van Gogh Vodka said...

We think your dining companion has great taste in vodka. But then again, we are biased.

Happy Birthday from Everyone at Van Gogh Vodka.

evencleveland said...

I think the first day of the Tremont Farmers Market is June 22 (if that is what you were looking for). It's across the street from Lucky's.

http://www.tremontfarmersmarket.com/