Saturday, March 8, 2008

Winter Resignation

Ok, I give in. The weather beat me today, maybe all weekend.

So here I sit, with the heat on, a plate of pierogies in my belly, pondering which Netflix selection to go with. My choice is between "The Son's Room," an Italian drama about family struggles or "Squeeze," an urban crime drama that Russell Jones, a friend of a friend and a NEO native, stars in.

I think I'd like to save Russell's movie for a time when I'm in a better mood, so it'll be sub-titles and strife for me tonight.

I went out a bit earlier today and snapped some photos, just after dusk, of my immediate surroundings. One of these days, when I find the transfer cord, I'll try to post them here.

UPDATE: Found it. See below.










2 comments:

Christine Borne said...

awww, puppy in the snow!

There is a drift about 4 feet high over by the market. We braved the rapid yesterday to go to the film festival and had to climb over this mound of snow...we felt like explorers in the arctic.

CB said...

Yeah, she really had fun in it last night. Thanks for the heads up about the Rapid mountain. I'm heading that way for the festival myself today.