Monday, March 31, 2008

Happiness is a Warm ... 5-Day Forecast

So while I'm working, I'm listening to the Indians game on the radio and, just to make sure I have all the information I possibly need, I also have the game up on the MLB.com Gameday function. Most importantly, as I type this, the Tribe are putting together a 7 run second inning!

Between brain cramps concerning my "real" work, I check different websites and, occasionally, the Gameday page. Lo and behold, the folks at MLB.com inform me that it is 66 degrees in Clevo today.

I can't quite believe that it is 66, but it is super nice.

So I go to accuweather.com, to confirm my skeptical fears about the MLB report, and they tell me it is 60 degrees, with a "real feel" of 55. Not 66, but still pretty awesome.

Even greater? The 5 day forecast features mostly mid-50s and upper-40s. The worst day of the week (Wednesday) is only supposed to get up to 45. Temps move back solidly into the mid-50s in Days 6-10, but dip again in days 11-15. Days 11-15 are far enough away, however, that I'm not gonna let them kill my "warm, relatively speaking, weather" buzz.

Maybe the first day of baseball season is a harbinger of happier weather after all!

1 comment:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

nice beatles reference. and i agree, spring is totally in the air! FINALLY!