Monday, February 8, 2010

John G. Saves Cleveland

This just in from The Monastery (aka John G's artistic HQ):

I know everybody's got the bleeding heart for Haiti right now. It's horrific what's been happening there. I have nothing but the deepest sympathy for the insurmountable amount of strife and hardships that the people of Haiti are facing. If you haven't seen it yet, you owe it to yourself and the sake of humanity to look at Keith Marlowe's photography for LIFE Magazine. It's staggering.

Focusing slightly closer to home for my Heart's Blood, I'm offering a limited print for sale to benefit the Clevelanders displaced by that explosion on West 83rd Street last Monday (Jan 25, 2010). Turns out that house was possibly blown up by one of the neighbors, but knowing that doesn't really solve the problem that now there's a bunch of families that lost their homes.


The print - which John has titled "CLEVELYN PREVAILS" - will be produced as an 18 x 24 art style print in a limited quantity (only as many as John received pre-orders for) for a mere $20. Don't sleep on this offer, which will only be good through Februry 12th. John notes:

Feel free to use the paypal button at the bottom of this page. If you don't want to use paypal, please feel free to email me to arrange the order.

Clevelanders, I will arrange a way to drop off the print to you personally, or you can stop by The Monastery downtown and pick it up. If you're not in Cleveland, I will pay shipping costs within the U.S.

I'm going to limit the edition to only as many prints as are ordered. So if 6 people order this, you will get 1 of 6. If 85 people order this, you will get 1 of 85. If enough people order it, I'll get them screen printed. If it's few enough that I can handle it, I'll print them myself.

No comments: