Saturday, March 7, 2009

Indie Rock Podcasts?

Dear friends - I come to you in need of help again. You performed admirably with the Great East Side Pizza Challenge - now perhaps you can help me with this: I am in search of a podcast about indie rock that features something of a talk show format. I am a big fan of Sound Opinions and dig how they spend as much time (if not more) talking about the music, putting things in perspective for the listener, as they do playing tracks.

My question to you: does anyone know of any other indie rock podcasts that do a similar kind of thing?

Grassy Ass

1 comment:

Matt said...

Don't have much to add...just wanted to chime in and agree that Sound Opinions is great. Haven't listened to an episode in ages...but I always dig hearing what those guys are up to.