Friday, February 6, 2009

Audi 5000

I am outta here for a few, folks. Smelly rescue in about 6.5 hours, so keep an eye on your wristwatches and let out a collective sigh of relief about dinner-time.

In the meantime, I'll be trying not to get busted in Illinois with my technically unregistered license plates (at least till I arrive at the folks place and get my registration sticker - one of these days I should register my car in the state where I actually live, since I haven't lived in the Land of Lincoln since 2001) and figuring out how not to embarrass my hipster musician little sister at her show tonight. (Yep - big brother CB is gonna crash the event full of folks a good decade younger than him. I'm so cool.) I seriously pondered my wardrobe choice for a few minutes before the inevitable "fuck it" swam into my brain and I went with comfort for the long-ish haul.

See ya when I return next week.

No comments: