Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who needs an alarm clock?

A few days ago, my next-door neighbor moved out. That's sorta a shame, as she was quiet and efficiently nice when we would pass in the hallway.

She was also two-faced, though, telling me how good my dog was while simultaneously calling the landlord and complaining.

Oh well. See ya later, I guess.

Anyway, the day after she moved out, contractors went nuts on her place, and have been there doing whatever they do ever since.

Right at 9 AM they start banging and whirring and making all sorts of noise.

At least they wait till 9 AM, right? I mean, at that time most folks are at work, right?

Not I. Not the next-door neighbor on the other side of the now obviously too thin walls.

So here I am, blogging at quarter to ten, when I would be snuggled up in bed.

I guess former neighbor lady got the last word in the end.

No comments: