Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged!

So I just realized I was tagged by Chef's Widow. Sadly, she's right -- I really don't have anything better to do right now.

So here goes.

1) I am allergic to onions. That in itself isn't weird. What is weird is the reaction I have. They make me angry. Seriously. So do shitake mushrooms.
2) It really bugs me when my hair touches my ears. It makes them feel like they are on fire.
3) I don't have any tattoos, but I'm thinking about getting one in a couple weeks for my 30th birthday. It would be an artist's (Daniel Johnston) rendition of a lonely frog and I would get it on the inside of my right forearm. Maybe.
4) Above my desk I have this cool postcard photo of my friend Tony's hostel in Haiti. I really want to visit it some day. But, well, it is in Haiti.
5) My lease ends soon and I'm wanting to move from my apartment, but I've done absolutely no research on where to move to because I'm completely paralyzed between the following neighborhoods: Tremont, Ohio City, Lakewood, and Cleveland Heights. OK, the last two aren't neighborhoods, but suburbs, but you get the point. Every time I start to lean in one direction, I feel guilty. Don't ask me why.
6) I love the restaurant Melt (in Lakewood), but I always get really mad when I go. Not because the wait is long or the food reminds me how fat I am, but because I always fuck up my order. Every time I go ahead and get something crazy (which is always delicious), but the kindergarten option with a cup of soup would be so much better. Yet I never get it.
7) My dog has really awful separation anxiety and we are perpetually in dynamic negotiations over exactly how things must go before I leave the house.
8) My favorite holiday is Labor Day. I'm quite possibly the only person ever to say that.
9) I love engagement/proposal stories. I also have a really bad problem with controlling my facial expressions when someone tells me their story. The problem being I'm almost always disappointed ... and they can tell.
10) I really don't like it when people talk to me in elevators.

And, to continue this silly game, the following can consider themselves officially tagged:

Really Bad Cleveland Accent
Cleveland's a Plum
Cleveland Love
Even Cleveland
Happy Scribe
Founder-Chic


Taggees, do with that what you will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cleveland Heightsss!!!