Some more stuff I forgot to put in the last post:
1) Sex and War - Who says libraries are boring?
2) The new president's new chief of staff's impossible (?) task: behaving himself.
3) A leading writer on human rights and international politics tackles a surprising subject: Andrew Bird.
4) A top-notch music critic on the demise of his journal and the future of the genre.
5) A lengthy essay on the finest character actor of our generation.
OK, there - that oughta keep you busy for part of this day of snow.
4 years ago