Sunday, April 11, 2010

Celluloid Bachelor #58: Langhorne Slim "I Love You But Goodbye" (live and acoustic)

It has been almost exactly two months since I posted the last edition of the Celluloid Bachelor series (a wonderful video by Small Black I totally encourage you to scope - click here to do so), so I figured I'd swing for the fences, thus covering all the bases and managing to pile on as many metaphors as possible, with this selection.

For the reinauguration of the series, I'm going with some recently released live videos from Langhorne Slim, who incidentally is playing the Beachland tonight with Drive-By Truckers. Not a bad show, eh? Check the video out, then take a shower and do something about your hair and go to the show this evening.

(Note: that last comment, at least the part about the shower and hair, was really directed internally. I'm sure your hair is just fine and your hygienic practices are up to snuff.)

Langhorne Slim "I Love You But Goodbye" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

Tonight's show is sold out, so if I were you, I'd be posting something desperate on facebook about now, seeking out extras from anyone who might have one. Someone you know recently broke up with their significant other but still wants to go to the show, right? Find that person!

No comments: