Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back in the saddle again

Dear reader(s),

I'm baaack.

Howdy.

Miss me? 'Cause I missed you.

Anyway, Chicago was great, as always.

I never did get around to doing anything I planned to do. In fact, I didn't do much that I would characterize as completely "fun" though I did have a good time. I guess I'm growing up a bit, as more time this year was spent in dinners and coffees and such with past, current, and future collaborators than ever before. But, that's all good, too.

Anyway, I'd sort of expected to write up a longish post about all the shenanigans that went down, but there isn't much to report. I managed to have dinner and stay a night with my parents and none of us 4 boys got smacked in the crotch. Other than an exceptionally nice rental car and some confusion at my hotel that led to one night being comped and free dinner, that's about it.

No comments: