Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gone.

This weekend has been chock full o' stuff and is only half way over. I'll post more later about the events, but right now today's greatest hits consist of the following:

- Getting my oil changed FOR FREE (Thanks Simon's on Lee Road!).
- Christmas present shopping at Music Saves.
- Bumping into the ex for the first time since breaking up in August.
- Getting afternoon drunk on 4 Christmas Ales.
- Telling my dog I would not be giving her bedtime kisses because I saw her eat a fly. She either didn't understand my words or didn't care, as she ate another one, and then proceeded to spend the next 10 minutes raping her 2 foot tall Stitch doll (as in Lilo and Stitch) that has been her "lover" for the last few years. I'm still not giving her bedtime kisses.
- Now I'm watching Juno and bizarrely wishing I'd knocked someone up when I was in high school, justifying this total nonsense with the knowledge that if I had, the little bastard would be around adolescence by now and I'd probably be back in the black. That or I'd be living somewhere under an assumed name, working for cash under the table, not holding my breath for any father of the year awards.

What?!?

Yes, I know. I'm losing it. It is gone.

Nevertheless, anybody want to set me up with their single friend? I like brunettes.

I'm only half serious. Or half joking. Whichever you prefer.

No comments: