Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome to Cleveland Bachelor!

I recently moved to Cleveland after several years in Illinois and, more recently, Texas. I came to Cleveland to take a position at a local university, but also to return to northern urban culture.

Since establishing a beach-head in Ohio City about 6 weeks ago, I have been very pleasantly surprised by my experience(s). The other night, as I was walking home from an incredible solo dinner at Momocho and I found myself thinking I should really start keeping track of all the incredible things that are going on.

So, from high culture to low cuisine, here are my experiences. I expect to update from time to time, reporting my new experiences. Maybe, if I'm not feeling lazy, I might jot down some rememberances about the stuff I've discovered the last several weeks, too.

No comments: