Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are you ready for the CB March show of the month?

I sure hope you are, because I'm not. And, well, it is TONIGHT!

I totally dropped the ball on this one, folks, but fortunately John G banged out a killer poster (as per usual) and a number of folks blanketed the city with them on my behalf, thanks to Melanie at Music Saves managing the situation.

Speaking of Melanie and Music Saves, they have a bunch of cool stuff going on up and down Waterloo Road this evening, so come out early to check out the goodness and stick around for a show I'm super excited about (my ball-dropping is most definitely NOT a reflection of the bad assness of the line-up).

Tonight Australia's Summer Cats are playing, with an opening effort from City Center (made up of fellas from the much-lauded Saturday Looks Good To Me), and locals Lowly the Tree Ghost and ... AFTERNOON NAPS!!!!! Come on out. You'll find plenty of reasons to smile this drizzly Saturday.

No comments: