Saturday, May 31, 2008

Advice?

Hello anonymous friends,

I have a Cleveland question for you.

Exactly one week from today I turn 30.

(That was such a har sentence to type.)

I am looking for the right place to have dinner that night. I have reservations at Crop Bistro, but I think I want something a little more fun. Still nice, of course, but also fun. Any tips?

I'm willing to spend money and open to just about any neighborhood, though I don't want to venture out much farther than the inner-ring suburbs.

I'm also pondering the thought of catching the Gladiators game that night, so a place that seats late (like 10 or 11) would be cool, though not fully necessary.

What do you all think?

5 comments:

Chef's Widow said...

Bar Cento.

Christine Borne said...

On my 30th birthday we went to Sullivans Pub.

I would consider buying a house near this place, I liked it so much.

rosemarie said...

I would say Bar Cento or Parallax. However, if at Parallax, I would ask for a booth at the bar. More fun. Every seat at Bar Cento is fun!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

don't do crop! other than the martinis i haven't had much luck there.

i agree with chef's widow go to bar cento!

CB said...

Good tips, everyone. Ordinarily, the sheer frequency of the Bar Cento suggestion would point me that way. But ... I live right there, and go in all the time, and kind of want to go somewhere new. Let me stress, though, that I really do dig that place and the fact that a few of you all mentioned it makes my faith in my commenters (and their culinary taste) grow. Thanks!